Hypnosis Weight Loss Is The Best Natural Diet Program


Is weight loss hypnosis the best weight loss program for you? Maybe the following article will help you decide whether weight loss hypnosis is the best natural weight loss method available for you to attain healthy weight loss, fast weight loss, and to lose weight easily and permanently.

You are overweight. You have attempted to lose excess weight in the past. Most likely, you've tried many times to do this, maybe even being successful at losing weight... for awhile. Probably, what happened was that any weight you lost has gradually come back, and even more weight has come back with it.

Don't feel badly You're not alone. I'm sure of this because...I've been there myself!

I was always a chubby kid. I never became morbidly obese, but I continued to carry around about 25 to 30 pounds more than I should have. I loved to eat, and my family encouraged me to do so. When a plate of food was placed in front of me, I was expected to completely finish it, and I was never discouraged from asking for more, which I did quite often. I was, however, the only child, out of the four in our family, that became overweight.

I grew up when there was no internet, no computers, or video games, no MySpace, Facebook or YouTube, or any 24 hour movie and TV downloads to keep me constantly anchored at home in a chair. Most of my spare time was spent outside riding my bike, swimming, roller skating, and playing with my friends. I was always very active, and yet I was always overweight.

I was always fed well prepared, nutritious meals by my parents. I just ate too much. I didn't even realize I was doing this. During my childhood I became used to eating a certain amount of food. I became an habitual overeater. I kept overeating, automatically, and never thought about changing my behavior. Yet, I never did become morbidly obese. I simply continued to carry around the extra 25 to 30 pounds that I always had carried around.

It is now thought that the major factor controlling how much you weigh is not your level of physical activity, but how much food you eat in relation to your level of physical activity. If you consume more calories than you burn off, you will gain weight and you will keep it on. Also, your body tends to remain at a fairly consistent level of weight, no matter what that level happens to be.. If you are now at your ideal weight, you will tend to remain that way. If you are 10 or 20 pounds overweight, you will tend to remain that way. If you weigh 40, 60, or 150 pounds more than you should, you will tend to continue carrying that same excess weight.

Just like most of the rest of our behavior, our eating habits are dictated by our beliefs, expectations, thoughts, and emotions. All of these are controlled by our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind programs us to maintain a certain level of weight, and we will continue to eat the amount of food that is needed to keep us at that level. All of this is done automatically.

In order to weigh less, we must eat less. In order to eat less, we must reprogram our subconscious mind, and use our subconscious power to believe, feel, and think, like a thin, lean person. If we can do this, our eating habits will change, and we will achieve rapid weight loss, natural weight loss, and healthy weight loss, permanently.

I finally decided to lose weight during my second year of high school. I started on a "crash diet." I severely restricted my intake of food, and lost about 30 pounds fairly quickly. I was not even exercising.

After I lost the weight, I noticed my appearance had changed. My forearms had become much thinner. My face was a bit drawn. I was lighter, and people complimented me on how skinny I had become, but I had the feeling that something was just not right. At the time I was not aware of the fact that that whenever we loss weight, we not only lose fat tissue, we also lose muscle tissue. If we are not exercising, and we severely limit our food intake in order to lose weight quickly, the amount of muscle tissue that is destroyed increases dramatically. Using a fad fast weight loss diet, or one of the many weight loss pills often bring on this effect.

Also, I noticed that when I stopped my crash diet, my old eating habits returned. Because I hadn't gone about exercising in order to replace any of my depleted muscle tissue, I easily gained back all the weight that I had lost. Not only did all the lost weight return, but I also gained back even more weight. I had gone back to my normal overeating habits. Doesn't this sound familiar?

I could have tried, once again, to severely restrict my diet and lose weight, but I was certain that I would just gain it all back like before. Instead, I decided to have my father help me with my weight loss problem.

My father was a dentist. He had gone about studying the methods of hypnosis during the early part of his career, and he had used hypnosis with a great deal of success on many patients in his dental practice. He also used hypnosis many times on all us kids.. He would amuse our family by having us bark like a dog, or quack like a duck He also used hypnosis to help us with our study skills, and to keep us focused and relaxed when we took exams at school.

For this reason, I was very familiar with the practice of hypnosis. I was not afraid of hypnosis, and I knew it could be a useful tool. I requested him to use weight loss hypnosis on me because I knew that it would work.

During the following few months my father and I spent a number of short hypnosis sessions together. He would first induce a trance state in me, and then he would make some positive suggestions that I become a trim, lean, fit person. Gradually, that is just what I became. My beliefs, feelings, and thoughts changed. Slowly, my eating habits also changed. I began to exercise on a regular basis, and I was able to lose the weight I wanted to, and I have been able to permanently keep it off. This was all accomplished without a lot of effort on my part. It just seemed to happen naturally.

I have been overweight. I have experienced the difficulties involved in trying to lose excess weight, and how hard it is to keep it off.. I was able to change my life. I was able to become a trim, lean and fit person. I accomplished all of this by using weight loss hypnosis.

Countless others beside myself, have used, and are now using, weight loss hypnosis to achieve fast weight loss, healthy weight loss, and to lose weight easily and permanently. You can too!

Make the commitment to use the best weight loss program, hypnosis weight loss. You can lose weight and change your life forever. Start today!

If you want to learn about the four issues you must know before you start a hypnosis for weight loss program you can check out this article: Problems With Diet Goal Setting.

Fat Burning Furnace

Customized Fat Loss

The Diet Solution Program

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. physicians weight loss
Support by CB Engine